Two 2-hour theory and practical lessons on the sand. In these sessions, we will learn:
- About the condition of the wind ( direction, intensity etc..)
- How to manage and handle, assemble and disassemble a kite.
- Rigging and launching and handling a kite in the air
- Security systems and all the necessary exercises to help assure a safe start in the water.
The water sessions will go according to the students’ needs. 2-hour sessions including boat support:
”Water lessons with boat support will put your mind at ease so you can fully focus on what’s at hand. In doing so, you can maximise your learning experience.”
PERSONALISED COURSE €150
CLASS DURATION: 2h
Theory and practical lessons on the sand, in open sea and individual beach support
For those wishing to have permanent supervision. Doing so, you will learn much faster.
A MONITOR EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOU.
Lessons in the water (with boat support) 120 eur on top of the course price (2 hours).
SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS €130
CLASS DURATION: 2h.
Group class, 2 to 4 students
Ideal for couples, or friends wishing to share an experience together.
Lessons in the water (with boat support) 100 eur on top of the course price X pers. (2 hours).
CLASS DURATION: 2.5h
4 TO 6 STUDENTS
Aimed at those who already sail independently, but are unaware of the peculiarities of some of our beaches.
We offer advice and monitoring on the beach.
- With your own material€70
- Including school material €80